District 6 —U.S. House of RepresentativesNovember 8, 2016 —California General Election
U.S. House of RepresentativesDistrict 6
Share This Page
About this office
- Higher level of flood protection for the Sacramento region.
- Increase mental health services and access.
- Improve transportation systems in the downtown and greater Sacramento region.
Below are the top contributors that gave money to support the candidate(s).
- Public safety - job number one of the federal government is keeping the nation safe. Congress must make sure the military is funded. In addition, good fences make good neighbors. Finally, we must always promote the idea of the American way.
- Good jobs. A good education is the key to getting and keeping a good job. The federal government must promote education through adequate funding. In addition, we need to get the tax code under control with no carve outs or exceptions.
- Water Security. Water security starts with understanding that the growth in population along with climate change is making access to clean water contentious. Congress must act to make clean water storage a top priority.
I'm not a politician. Politicians do what they think will make people vote for them. I'm running for
Congress because I think we can do better than the incumbent dynasty who have been in office for over 35 years. I want to help make the Sacramento region and the United States a better place for YOU and for every American. My campaign will focus on the issues facing all persons in this region: public safety, good jobs and clean water security.
My concern is to make the programs that the taxpayers pay for are needed and are working as expected. To do this means that every program must meet two tests: is the program necessary. If any program is just nice to do but not required, it should be shut down. Second, are the necessary programs working as expected. If not, the program must be brought into line.